COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA AND USAGE
we collect your Personal Data when you voluntarily provide it to us. For example, you may provide your Personal Data to us when you:
• Your personal information including but not limited to your name, address(es), email address, organization name, recipient name(s), and phone number(s);
• Your feedback, ratings and compliments;
• Your transaction information (such as payment method);
• Device information (IP address, device number of mobiles);
• Personal data you enter in messages when you use our in-app communication features; and
• Personal data that may be captured through your interaction with us.
In certain circumstances, do note that we may not be able to provide some of our services or accept payments without the required information.
The collection of your Personal Data will generally occur when you either Visit our websites, through our pages on social media platforms; Subscribe to our mailing list; Submit website feedback; Send an email or letter to us; or Make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through our site, telephone, or other means USAGE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA.
Generally, we may combine information that we collect from you from different means as described above into one customer base and use your personal information in the ways in which you may reasonably expect, including but not limited, to for any of the following purposes:
• Fulfill any orders placed through our Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations);
• Communicate with you;
• Plan and execute marketing campaigns;
• Send you alerts, promotional materials, offers and notices regarding our products and outlets, including via electronic newsletters, short message service, digital marketing platforms, and/or other forms of communications;
• For internal analysis purposes;
• Make your experience more seamless, such as automatically filling in your billing address information;
• Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud.
When using the online ordering sites, additional Personal Information may be collected from you for the purpose of assisting us in the delivery of our product to your door and to verify and/or effect your credit card payment.
THIRD PARTY DISCLOSURE
We may employ third-party companies and individuals due to the following reasons:
• To facilitate our Service;
• To provide the Service on our behalf;
• To perform Service-related services; or
• To assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
We may disclose your Personal Data to third party service providers, agents, and other organizations we have engaged for the purpose as described above. Any updates made to your Personal data with us may not be updated with our third-party service providers, agents, and other organizations. You are required to liaise with them separately.
We may also share your Personal Data to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, to protect the integrity of this Site, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Each time you visit the site, our server collects some anonymous information, known as click-stream data, including the type of browser and system you are using; the address of the site you have come from and move to after your visit; the date and time of your visit; and your server's IP address. We may collect this information for statistical purposes to find out how the websites is used and navigated, including the number of hits, the frequency and duration of visits, most popular session times.
Our Site is not intended for individuals under the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence, and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use our site.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
ACCESS AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
You have the right to access and update your Personal Data at any time. If you would like to correct or review the Personal Data that we have of you, you can let us know by contacting us at the email listed below. Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please also visit our Terms & Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website, web app, or mobile apps.